Hawley-Bloodgood Residences
1249 N. Franklin Pl. & 1139 E. Knapp St.
1896

This French Chateau structure is actually two joined buildings. Francis Bloodgood built the northern half, and his initial along with that of his wife's maiden name (Hawley, after who's family Hawley Road was named) appears in a terra-cotta monogram above the entrance. The south half was built by Mary Hawley.