Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center (Wisconsin Consistory)
790 N. Van Buren St.
1889, 1936

The original structure was designed by Edward Townsend Mix as the Plymouth Congregational Church. In 1936 the Scottish Rite Masons acquired the building and hired Herbert Tullgren to remodel it. The street facades were faced with carved and cut limestone. The foundation and the east wall are the only original portions of the original structure still visible.