St. John deNepomuc Rectory
N. 4th St. and W. Court St. (S.E. Corner)
1869

This was originally intended as a mission house from which priests of Czechoslavakian origin would travel to serve the Midwest. This plan never materialized, and the building was used as a rectory associated with the church to the south. The Gothic Revival structure is built of cream city brick.