Burns Common (First Ward Park)
Corner of E. Knapp St., N. Franklin Pl. and N. Prospect Ave.
A small parcel of land now developed as a home to sculpture,
it has had many names -- First Ward Triangle, Burns Triangle,
Franklin Square and Baby's Park.
It has been the home to a statue of poet
since Mayor David Rose dedicated it in 1909, with
2000 citizens in attendance.
Prominent local businessmen donated this statue of their